Systems > Systems Integration
Systems integration: optics, optomechanics and optoelectronics
Systems integration is a critical point when developing a new product or complex instrument. ASE goes beyond optics: we offer integrated solutions for OEM customer products. From concept to production, we achieve the stringent specifications required by high-end applications and unique requisites, end-to-end. With our vertically integrated engineering and assembly capability, we can deliver high quality and superior performance electro-optic and opto-mechanical systems.
Sometimes, optical assembly is the most efficient alternative in terms of costs and time for the optical systems integration or product development. In ASE Optics Europe we never discard any option and we work to provide the best option to our customer, so we offer an accurate service in optical assembly: components selection, mounting, alignment, beam manipulation and focusing.
ASE Optics Europe is fully capable to evaluate, assist and deliver OEM and custom integrated systems
We have experience in the manufacturing and assembly of custom precision systems and equipment and our vendors are qualified, ensuring a rapid turnaround and high-quality materials. ASE provides certified testing and verification of our designs and fabricated parts to ensure meeting our customer’s specifications on every part every time.
- High-precision optomechanics with tight tolerances
- Mechanical parts design
- Design of optomechanical and electro-optomechanical systems
- Precision design of mechanical assemblies
- Optomechanical tolerances study and analysis
- Finite elements study and analysis
- Optomechanical and optoelectronical systems assembly
- Light source evaluation, selection and integration.
- Laser beam characterization: M2, focal spot, power, stability, repeatability
- Photonic system integration: laser, diodes, detectors.
- Integration of optical and photonics scanning systems
- Laser beam handling system design for automated industrial inspection
- Custom gas detection, identification and/or quantification systems development
Techniques and resources for optical, optomechanical and laser systems integration
We use the most efficient techniques and resources:
- Professional design software: Solidworks.
- Machining techniques: CNC, injection, additive manufacturing, sintered processes
- Special equipment for night vision systems test and validation
- Laboratory and clean area for optics assembly: 80m2
- Assembly and production area for mechanics and electronics: 50m2
And, we have experience with different materials
- Stainless steel
- Technical plastics and polymers
- Non-magnetic and rare materials for very-specific applications
If you need to determine the feasibility of your development project, ask for our Discovery Service, a fixed price service we offer to investigate the project and deliver a preliminar analysis.
Contact us if you have an initial design and you want your product come true.