Systems > Optical Characterization
Optical characterization services and expertise
We offer a range of metrology and characterization services, critical for the quality control of optical components and systems. Our measurements will allow you to verify that the system performance or the component meet all your requirements.
- Spectral measurements (ultraviolet, visible, infrared)
- Emission spectrum of light sources
- Luminous intensity and illuminance
- Luminance and contrast measurements
- Interferometry for optic surface precision
- Distortion and wavefront error measurements
- Precision angle measurement
- Thin film characterization
- Optical fiber characterization
- Laser beam profiling
- Inspection of optical components: dimensions, focal length, surface finish…
- MRC and resolution
- BRDF measurements
- EFL & distortion
- Optical resolution
- MTF measurements
The most efficient techniques and resources to get the better results in optical characterization
- Optical characterizatiom dark room: 45m2
- Custom built benches, mounted for each specific project.
- Supercontimuum laser source
- Mastery of the different techniques: optical spectroscopy, photoluminescence, raman spectroscopy, light scattering, reflection.
As we work for new devices and products development, as well as we collaborate in several R&D projects, we are able to build cutting-edge and custom equipment and benches for specific optical characterization and metrology purposes.