Optical Design and Engineering for Systems Development
ASE Optics specializes in optical design, engineering and development of custom integrated systems and product development. With our rigorous systems approach and creative problem solving processes, we design optical systems that improve reliability and performance. Our focus on optical engineering is based on the needs of our customers.
Reasons to chose ASE Optics Europe services in custom optical design and engineering
- When catalogue optics are not enough… we design and provide custom optical components: avoid risks for absolescnece and take the control of your supply chain.
- When your device needs optimization… with us, you can improve many optical performance parameters, such as, resolution, field of view, SWaP, throughput, and more.
- When the quality inspection of your production is crucial… we can develop and install non-destructive inspection systems for your micro-devices: 3D inspection, depth and surface inspection measurements.
- If you are developing a new product to break into the market… you will get the right optical solution for your competitiveness: reduction of production costs, exclusive IP, reduced development time and faster production.
Innovative Development Process: custom optical systems design for product development
- Understanding. We first make sure to understand what the system needs, to get all the system requirements.
- Ideation. We develop one or several possible design solutions and our customer is always involved in the process.
- Simulation. We use the best software to carry out our optical modelling and design work.
- Innovation. Developing at least three conceptual solutions, we compare their respective advantages and disadvantages, careful to not eliminate a solution unless there are clear technical reasons to do so.
Our team of engineers work day by day, with the customer, to advance in the development of his product, quickly and efficiently. We create optical devices considering all the different aspects and requirements: material properties, costs, available technologies and other restrictions that might affect the project.
In addition, if you need to determine the feasibility of your development project, you can ask for our Discovery Service, a fixed price service we offer to investigate the project and deliver a preliminar analysis.
If you arrived here, it is because optics and laser technology is one of the key elements for your product development or project.
Contact us and find the best solution for your needs.